You'll find everything you need at StaySky Suites.
If you're not a fan of large hotels, why not check out StaySky Orlando? This 152-room hotel on Canada Avenue is less than a mile off Interstate 4 and a block away from International Drive. It is in the center of all the fun places and close to the Orange County Convention Center. Whether you are traveling to Orlando for vacation or business, you'll be in an ideal location.
You'll find everything you need at StaySky Suites. Here is what's in store for you.
1. Great location in a quiet area. "It's quiet!" This is the most common observation by StaySky guests. It's also a reason why they return to the hotel on their later visits to Orlando. StaySky Suites is in a quiet neighborhood.
2. Restaurant, bars, shops and entertainment at your doorstep. Are you looking for places to see close to the hotel? Pirate's Dinner Adventure is a 9-minute walk from the hotel. Titanic, The Artifact Exhibition is just 10 minutes away. If you're hungry, Fishbones is 4 minutes away and right pass it is Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. These are only a few of several places within walking distance of the hotel.
3. Universal Studios is nearby. It's why StaySky Suites is listed as a Universal Studios area hotel. If the theme park is part of your itinerary, it's only a five-minute drive away. That's the time it takes many people to warm up their cars.
4. Cozy Accommodations. StaySky Orlando has executive guestrooms, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites. A one-bedroom suite has a king-sized or two queen-sized beds. The couch in the living room is a pull out which can fit two people. With one king-sized bed, four persons can stay in the suite. With two queen-sized beds, a one-bedroom suite is enough for six. Two-bedroom suites have two twin-sized beds in the second room. There are TVs in both the bedroom and the living room. A safe is in the bedroom should you need it. And, from your suite, you can walk out to the balcony to enjoy the view of the surrounding area.
5. Well-equipped kitchenette. Do you prefer cooking or preparing your meals? The hotel provides you with glassware, silverware, china, pots and pans. Your suite also has a refrigerator, a two-ringed stove, microwave and dishwasher.
6. Business Center/Meeting Rooms. If you're in Orlando for business, Stay Sky Suites has all the bases covered. There's free wifi, comfortable seats and tables at the hotel's business center. If you're planning to conduct presentations, there's enough space at any of the meeting rooms. Audiovisual equipment, fax and photocopying services and free wifi are available at the hotel. And if you need catering, inform the hotel staff. They'll assist you in making the necessary arrangements.
6. Free Breakfast. StaySky Hotel has its restaurant where you can enjoy your free breakfast, served buffet-style. It's the most important meal of the day and you can have your fill of cereal, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, fruits, juices, coffee and much more.
7. Swimming pools and hot tubs. After a long day, a few laps in the swimming pool might be what you need. Lounge in any of the poolside beach chairs while reading a book or checking on your social media. Or, relax those aching muscles by taking a soak in the hot tub.
8. Marketplace Bar. Are you too tired to walk or drive to a bar? The Marketplace Bar is right by the hotel's restaurant and opens at 2:30 pm. Just because it's a hotel bar doesn't mean it doesn't serve fancy drinks. StaySky Hotel's bartender might surprise you! Enjoy your beverage at the bar or in your suite.
9. Free shuttle service. Driving and parking at the theme parks can be inconvenient. Get to the Magic Kingdom, Universal and Sea World for free via the hotel's scheduled transportation service instead.
10. Other amenities at the hotel include:
These are some of the reasons why StaySky Orlando has been highly rated by its guests. There is no reason why you shouldn’t be a guest soon!
Visit Orlando For 5 Days Plus 2 Disney TicketsView Deal
Visit Orlando For 4 Days Plus 2 Disney TicketsView Deal
Disney Fine Dining ExperienceView Package
Copyrights © Gio Trips. All Rights Reserved